Human mind inspiration
Some rules for being human:
* You will receive a body. You may love it. You may hate it, but it's yours to keep for your entire life.
* You will learn lessons. It's called life!
* There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trial, error and experimentation. The "failed experiments" are as much a part of the process as the experiments that ultimately "work".
* Lessons are repeated until they are learned. A lesson will be presented to you in various forms until you have learned it. When you have learned it, you can go on to the next lessons.
* Learning lessons does not end. There's no part of life that doesn't contain lessons. If you are alive, that means that there are still lessons to be learned.
* Other people are merely mirrors of you. You cannot love or hate something about another person unless it reflects to you something that you love or hate about yourself.
* What you make of your life is up to you. You have the tools and resources that you need. What you do with them is your choice.
* Your answers lie within you. The answer's to life's questions lie within you. All you need to do is look, listen and trust.
See many other inspirational quotes here