Monday, August 13, 2012

Stop Whining inspiration

Stop whining inspiration

If you read my blog, you already know that I consistently read, search and share inspiration. I love to read it because of how much it has improved my own life. Long story short, I found an awesome book today at the library. It is called "Shut Up, Stop Whining and Get a Life". I love it. I can't put it down. It's almost as good as the 50 shades of Grey Trilogy LOL. The author (Larry Winget) is so darn blunt and truthful but so inspirational. It's probably not a good read if you are the type that likes everything buttercoated. Let's face it, Life's not easy.

I am going to quote a few paragraphs from this book just because it was my inspiration for today.

"Whining is the biggest problem we are dealing with today. It's easier to whine about our problems than it is to take action and fix our problems. It's easier to blame someone else for our situation than it is to take responsibility, face our issues, and turn them around. It's easier to wallow in our misery than to get over it because wallowing in our problems gets us sympathy from other whiners and feeds our failure; whining never asks us to accept that we are the cause of all our problems.

Whining makes me sick. What I find is that the whiners, if you can get them to shut up for a minute, are also sick of whining. They are whining to get attention, and they really want someone to grab them and tell them to shut up, stop whining and get a life!

So if you are a whiner, and we all are from time to time, I believe you are sick of it and ready for things to change. You are sick of not doing well; sick of the failures; sick of being broke; sick of lousy relationships; sick and tired of being sick and tired; just plain sick of it all. Am I right? Of course, I am"

Larry Winget than proceeds to tell you how to get over it and move on to a better life. It really is just an awesome book. I recommend it to anyone that needs blunt inspiration. He calls his method "A Kick-Butt Approach to a Better Life" and honestly, we all need that swift kick in the rear at times. At least, I know that I do.

Enjoy


Need a good laugh today, check out 100 funny facebook status updates here




No comments:

Post a Comment