Thursday, August 23, 2012

Grandmom

Grandmom

What would we do without our moms? Our children's grandmom!
I often hear the saying that "it takes a village to raise a child". I didn't need a village to raise my own daughter but I will say that I needed "Grandmom". My daughter will be 14 next week and I can honestly say that I have no clue how I would have it made it these past 14 years without grandmom :-). Grandmom is the best babysitter.

The only difference is that grandmom had a heck of a lot more patience than I did. She's been there. She's already traveled the road that I am traveling now. Honestly, I think she enjoys it so much because it's like a revenge thing for all the bad things that I did back when I was a teenager haha. Grandmoms are awesome so this one is for all the grandmoms that help in the raising of their grandchildren. I love my mom :-) She's my best friend.


Take some time everyday for inspiration and laughter. It's important.
Need some laughs, check out my 100 funny facebook status update blog here

Need more inspiration? Come back and visit me here. I try to post an inspirational quote everday because I believe that loving life is important
Enjoy
http://lovinglifeisimportant.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment