Wednesday, July 25, 2012

I Love my Daughter quotes

I Love my Daughter quotes

There is no greater love in my life than my daughter :-) Below is a quote that she wrote on her facebook wall today. These are her own words and it just touched me (so thought I would share)

Anyone can be beautiful on the outside, there's makeup for that. But to be beautiful both inside and out, now there's something you don't see every day. One who doesn't let their appearance make them feel superior to anyone else is someone I'd spend my days with

Wow- I love my daughter. I'm a proud mama :-)





View many other inspirational quotes here

Enjoy

Need a good laugh today, check out 100 funny facebook status updates here




1 comment:

  1. To my wonderful Daughter Brittany Schottle who I am so glad to be her Mother,,,love u Sweetie Mom

    ReplyDelete