Friday, June 15, 2012

Self motivational quotes

Self motivational quotes





It's not the events in our lives that upset us. It's how we think about them. It's how we think about ourselves. If something bad happens, we may complain and fear that we will never feel better again. While someone else in the same situation might say "Geez, that's too bad, but I know I can handle it" The same event with two different perspectives. We can't control many of the things that happen to us, but we can control how we react to them. We can control how we are going to let them make us feel about ourselves.

I have to remind myself consistently that I have what it takes to improve my mood and my life. I have to apply those practices in my life on a daily basis. Basically, I have to motivate myself. This is why I love to read and write inspirational motivation. It's important to my own life.







Only you have the power to change within yourself and YES, you can do it :-)

Enjoy

Go back to the home page of the blog for many other self motivational quotes.

Come back and visit




No comments:

Post a Comment