Sunday, June 3, 2012

Inspirational quotes on advice

Inspirational quotes on advice


Good advice is always certain to be ignored, but that's no reason not to give it.


How many times have we done something stupid and wished that someone would have warned us before we did it? Probably not as many times as we were warned beforehand and did something stupid anyhow.

We often ignore good advice, but we still need to hear it.

I made a pact with myself to give advice without being bossy or unpleasant. I give this advice is someone asks regardless of whether I irritate them or not. I believe in the motto "Don't ask me unless you want honesty" "-). It may not be what people want to hear but I offer honesty. Enjoy the inspirational quotes on advice.




For many other life inspirational quotes, check out the main page
Here is the link back





No comments:

Post a Comment