Sunday, May 27, 2012

Keep it in perspective inspirational quotes

Keep it in perspective inspirational quotes


When I hear somebody sigh that life is hard, I am always tempted to ask, 'Compared to what?'

Count your blessings so you can pay attention to all the good things in life.



(Lol- I love the above one because it reminds me of my own life and helps me to keep things in perspective. I have a dog that loves and adores me and always wants to be by my side and a cat that is a fair weathered friend :-) He loves me when it's convenient to him. I joke with my husband and say "you can tell the dog is female and the cat is male". The dog sees through emotion whereas the cat is very black and white)


We like to compare our lives to those of people we think are richer, smarter, better, happier, or better looking.
We forget that there are plenty of people who look on us with envy. They would really like to have our job or enjoy our life. When we hear them talk about the things we take for granted, it helps to put life into perspective and cherish the things that we have and not what we don't have.

For many other inspirational quotes, check out the main page of the blog and scroll around.
Here is the link back to the main page Enjoy





No comments:

Post a Comment