Saturday, February 11, 2012

Saddened to hear about the death of Whitney Houston tonight :-(

I was sad to hear about the death of Whitney Houston tonight. So much talent and taken too soon. It's so sad to see how drugs destroy a person's life. She had so much beauty and talent and unfortunately, she wasted all of that for drugs. Children left without a mother :-( My own brother lost his life back in 1988 due to a $20 marijuana deal that went wrong. My father is a drug addict. My own daughter's "biological dad" is a drug addict. It's a real shame. Another life unlived- very sad. I have always love Whitney's music since I was a little girl.


RIP Whitney.

A few inspirational quotes for the day. Anyone that reads my blog knows how much I love my daughter and how much that my daughter gave me the inspiration to overcome everything and make me the person that I am today. My daughter is 13 now and is growing up. It's hard for me because she is my baby :-( LOL- This one is how I feel right now about her.


and a random one about life in general


If you would like to read some more inspirational quotes, check out the main page of the blog and just scroll through Here is the link

If you just want a few laughs tonight, check out my funny facebook joke blog
Here is the link to that one

Take time everyday for inspiration and laughter. A day without laughter is a day wasted. Become the person that you really want to be. It can be done. I did it

Enjoy :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment