Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Happy Hump Day- Some Inspirational Quotes for today

As promised, here is some inspiration for today.

I love this first one (because I just feel it fits me)




Hope you enjoyed. Don't forget to take time each day to live, laugh and love.

February 8th is a very inspirational day of the year for me, it is the anniversary of the date I first met my sister- Whom 4 years later is one of my best friends in the world.
Read my story here of finding the sister that I never knew (if you want :-)
Here is the link to that blog

For more inspirational quotes (just to make you smile) Check out the main page of the blog and just scroll through. Here is the link

or if you just want to laugh, check out my funny stuff for facebook blog, here is the link to that one

No comments:

Post a Comment