Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A best friend post from my 13 year old daughter

I am copying and pasting a post that my 13 year old daughter made tonight on her facebook page to her own best friend

Being "bestfriends" isn't a label, it's a promise. It's not about who you've known the longest, it's about who came and never left. (Well, I've known you my whole life too.)
It's about having someone who knows how crazy you are, but still chooses to be seen with you in public. It's about having someone who, even after you claim you're okay, can look you in the face and tell you you're not. You've always been there for me, and I'll always be there for you

Ahhh I love my daughter. That was an actual post from her own words to her best friend. Real friends are important

For more inspirational quotes, check out my main page
Here is the link

No comments:

Post a Comment