Sunday, February 27, 2011

Is there a such thing as the perfect life??

I think for so long, I have longed for the perfect life. I think this is why it took me so long in my adult life to allow myself to just be happy. Live in the "Now" and be happy. I was always seeking perfection (In my looks, my career, my family etc) I could never rest and relax because I was striving for perfection so much that I always felt anxious.
It took me a long time to realize that I had to stop living for the future and just live for today.
Focus on the present and make your time and life better now rather than always working towards tomorrow.
Honestly, how do you even know there will be a tomorrow? LIVE NOW.

and that is my inspiration to start this coming week off the right way.

No comments:

Post a Comment