Monday, November 22, 2010

Trying to cheer myself up

Little humor for the day.  I hate feeling sad  :-(((  which is what I feel today 

Bad day at Hallmark




Ever wondered what happens when Hallmark writers are having a bad day........









////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////



My tire was thumping.

I thought it was flat



When I looked at the tire...



I noticed your cat.



Sorry!











~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~









Heard your wife left you,

How upset you must be.



But don't fret about it...



She moved in with me.













~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~









Looking back over the years



that we've been together,



I can't help but wonder...



'What the hell was I thinking?'













~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





Congratulations on your wedding day!



Too bad no one likes your husband.













~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





How could two people as beautiful as you



Have such an ugly baby?













~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





I've always wanted to have

someone to hold,



someone to love.



After having met you ..



I've changed my mind.













-------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------





I must admit, you brought Religion into my life.



I never believed in Hell until I met you.













//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////





As the days go by, I think of how lucky I am...



That you're not here to ruin it for me.













####################################################





Congratulations on your promotion.

Before you go...



Would you like to take this knife out of my back?



You'll probably need it again.













********************************************************************************





Happy Birthday, Uncle Dad!



(Available only in Tennessee , Kentucky & West Virginia )









~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





Happy birthday! You look great for your age.



Almost Lifelike!









~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





When we were together,

you always said you'd die for me.



Now that we've broken up,



I think it's time you kept your promise...









//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////





We have been friends for a very long time .



let's say we stop?









+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++





I'm so miserable without you



it's almost like you're here.









=====================================================





Congratulations on your new bundle of joy.



Did you ever find out who the father was?









%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%





Your friends and I wanted to do



something special for your birthday.



So we're having you put to sleep.









))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))





So your daughter's a hooker,

and it spoiled your day.



Look at the bright side,



it's really good pay

No comments:

Post a Comment