Thursday, August 5, 2010

The quality of relationships and friendships

The quality of your relationships has alot to do with your own self-acceptance and self-esteem.  Raising them tends to automatically raise the quality of your relationships

Accepting yourself for who you are automatically improves your life to a certain degree

The above quotes are what I am studying now.  I have been feeling so good.  Life is going so right for me right now  (almost too good that it makes me nervous)   If you have followed this blog from the beginning, you know I have had some bad days since I started my journey to a happier, more fulfilling life.  LOL. 

I don't know what to say other than when you change people , places and things and your way of thinking (and believe me, that is the toughest part)  I still battle everyday with my inner self.  I feel like I have that little devil on one shoulder and the little angel on the other and my mind is right between them.  I feel the best that I have in years.  and I am being so honest with that.  (Now, don't get me wrong, I am consistently reading self help books)  I have read probably about 10 in the past couple months.

Oddly enough, the better I feel, the more people want to be around me.  I never realized how many people truly like me and love to be around me.  My goodness, My text messaging goes off all day long anymore.  I realize now that people do truly love to be around me. 

Of course, I have changed some of my own relationships.  There were a few people in my life that I feel brought me down and I have since distanced myself from those people and you know what I just feel better.  I can't describe.  The energy, the happier and the overall just improvement in the quality of my life.

Don't get me wrong, I still have bad days but I have good relationships and friendships in my life now and that is so important.

Since I can't ever change the past, have to just work on changing the future  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment