Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday the 13th LOL. Still struggling with emotional issues from yesterday ARGHH

Friday the 13th!!! LOL.  As you read yesterday, I am struggling a bit emotionally here with the whole marriage thing again. What is wrong with me??  Sometimes I feel like I fight my inner self consistently.  :-)  It should not be this hard to maintain balance.  I have been flipping back and forth between 2 books  (The Dance of Fear and Getting  Past OK) 
Am I just searching too hard for perfection??  There is no such thing as perfection and I know that 
So what am I searching for??
I don't have a bad life but yet I always yearn for more.  Isn't that selfish when there are so many people out there suffering through such tragedy?
Why can't I just be satisfied with what I have?  It's not bad  :-(
but I know if it's to be, it is up to me
Going to go back to the whole committment thing again,  "Committed doesn't mean you have, it means you chose to and you are going to stick with it"

HMMMMM????

Any input would be appreciated  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment