Monday, July 19, 2010

Manic Monday!!! New scam to be on alert for

Oh my, Monday's can be such a downer sometimes.  (especially when you go into an office that half the staff are pessimists)  I keep telling myself that I will be out of this 9 to 5 rut soon!!!  Hard Work, Hard Work

After work was nice, my daughter and I went to get a manicure and pedicure.  We enjoy that and it is some quality time together

Didn't go jogging today because it was just too darn hot out.  Hard to go jogging in almost 100 degree weather.  I guess I could have done some exercise in the house but reality (no excuses LOL)  I was just too damn lazy tonight.   That negative office I work in can drain me mentally sometimes.  (actually, the whole mortgage business can be downright draining sometimes).

On another note, here is my inspiration for today that I want to share with you 

"If it's to be, It is up to me"
Take 100% accountability for where your life happens to land at this moment. Don't be a victim, be a victor!

Also, a scam for all female drivers to be on alert for   (Here is an email forward that I received today"


Subject: New scary warning for women driving alone

;Ladies please take note of the following gang initiation tactic, >please discuss with female colleagues who do not have email

BE ALERT: Wayne County Sheriff's Department - VERY IMPORTANT FOR >WOMEN TO READ .

On the way to Canton , driving on Michigan Avenue , on Thursday >morning, I saw an infant car seat on the side of the road with a >blanket draped over it. I did not stop, even though I had all kinds >of thoughts running through my head. But when I got to my >destination, I called the Canton PD and they were going to check it >out. This is what I was told...

"Several things to be aware of .. gangs and thieves, are now >plotting different ways to get a person to "stop" their vehicle.

"There is a gang initiation reported by the local police department >that gangs are placing a car seat by the road...with a fake baby in..waiting for a woman, of course, to stop and check on the baby.
Note that the location of this car seat will usually be beside a wooded or grassy (field) area ...and the person - woman - will be dragged into the woods- beaten and raped- usually left for dead. DO NOT STOP . DIAL 9-1-1 AND REPORT WHAT YOU SAW.


"IF YOU ARE DRIVING AT NIGHT AND EGGS ARE THROWN AT YOUR WINDSHIELD. DO NOT OPERATE THE WIPER AND DO NOT SPRAY ANY WATER BECAUSE EGGS >MIXED WITH WATER BECOME MILKY AND BLOCK YOUR VISION UP TO 92.5% YOU >ARE THEN FORCED TO STOP BESIDE THE ROAD AND BECOME A VICTIM OF &THIEVES. THIS IS A NEW TECHNIQUE USED BY GANGS. PLEASE INFORM YOUR ;FRIENDS AND RELATIVES. THESE ARE DESPERATE TIMES AND THESE UNSAVORY INDIVIDUALS WILL TAKE DESPERATE MEASURES TO GET WHAT THEY WANT."


Please talk to your loved ones about this. This is a new tactic used >and I would hate for anyone to fall victim to this kind of crime.

Please be safe


Happy Monday to all

No comments:

Post a Comment